- Not a member yet?  Sign Up!

Why do you juice?

Discussion in 'BLUE RIDGE PHARMA' started by Mountain-Man, Oct 28, 2018.

1. Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man BRPHARMA RepVendor Rep

Forman
    Myself I wanna be as big as possible and I have two suppliment companies that pay me to do expos at there tent.i don't juice to look young(proud of my gray hair) I'm happily married so it's not for girls or to impress anyone I just love being big and cutt.
    There are no wrong answer and no one will flame here I am truly interested why we all do all the work,suffer the pain and give up the party lifestyle?

Tags:
    BIGVNYC, aldodupaul and Bean26 like this.
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads - juiceForumDate
    Welcome, juicemonkeyNew Member IntroductionsAug 13, 2017
    Saw palmetto and Pomegranate juice for Prosate support for on or off cycleAnabolic HormonesJul 15, 2017

3. Markg518

Markg518 BRPHARMA RepVendor Rep

I workout for strictly myself.
    I used to like being that guy that everyone stared at. Yes I still do to a extent to let me know it's still working.
    I hear I'm huge but in my head far from it big yes defined yes but nowhere where I wish.
    I want my abs but with everyday stress and more so than most I doubt I will get them.
    at 47 and prone to high BP ( which is now under control ) I worry about health more than in my 20's where it was balls out.
    I just cruise during this time of year let my body recoup. Come Feb/March I will pick back up slowly.
    The tough part is watching everything you worked your ass off slowly start to go away. I don't use gh or slin just basic gear.
    Test, npp, mast and var. That's it.
    I see some of your guy's cycles and wish and I probably could but won't lol.
    I always wondered how I could look with a good coach and nutritionist.
    I also workout at home so I don't have that drive of watching others so motivation can be somewhat of a challenge at times.

Sent from my XT1609 using Tapatalk

Bean26, BIGVNYC and Tinynutzzz like this.
  4. BIGVNYC

BIGVNYC Super-ModeratorStaff Member

Initially in my/teens 20's my primary goal was to look good so for the ladies the more buffed i got the easier it was to pull them in. I was a night club going person and spent lot's of time on the beach so keeping the body in shape was a must.
    But there where many year's i spent obsessed with reaching that ultimate goal pushing my self to the limit to be the biggest guy in the gym. I can't say i became the biggest because there's always someone bigger than you but i do know i was one of the biggest! Now my concern is longevity and health ....

Bean26 and Markg518 like this.
  5. Aton

Aton Super-ModeratorStaff Member

Cuz I’m Avery very small man w an even smaller micro penis.

Gotta getem some how.

Really I just enjoy lifting, training to reach a goal, the hard challenge, the long journey.

Early on it was the competition, then the absolute necessity to be the best I could make myself for my duty. Once out it returned to beating my own personal goals. Lingering had also been to be healthier than my family.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bean26, BIGVNYC and Mountain-Man like this.
  6. Squatster

Squatster Active Member

At 50 doing crazy ass labor- i need the juice to recover. With killing my self every day at work.
    Have to say- I get a bonus also by looking good.
    I some times think life would have been a lot better if I had never started juicing 35 year's ago. All the years of -
    I can't do this- have to go to gum.
    Can't eat that
    Can go there
    I missed out on a lot of great things
    Right now I have a nice work offer but what am I going to do about going to the gym?
    If I take the job- don't know what will happen to this part of my life

Bean26, BIGVNYC and Mountain-Man like this.
  7. zillagraybear

zillagraybear BRP REP

To just feel good and fill out my shirts.

BIGVNYC and Mountain-Man like this.
  8. Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man BRPHARMA RepVendor Rep

Forman
    Alot of good answers,thanks for sharing guys

BIGVNYC likes this.
  9. Bean26

Bean26 Active Member

Primarily so I can pump out my chest and ask which way the weight room is. Also being a lunk is an added bonus.

Haha really though I do it for shear enjoyment. I find an average life boring but I also don’t over juice. I take enough to battle ED, have good strength and I just overall feel healthier.

I have an anxiety disorder, slight narcolepsy and severe obstructive sleep apnea. So on top of my 50mg day of Ritalin, the test base I run all year helps me gain some energy.

For my first ten years cycling I only ran test and some occasional orals. In the past year I’ve met Miss Tren and she’s badddd bitch, that I can’t get enough of lol.

Most of the year I cruise on t400 1cc/e5d and live like a king compared to my dick being a natty noodle and fatigue.

BIGVNYC, Aton and Mountain-Man like this.
  10. KIMBO007

KIMBO007 Member

Contruction
    Working out is like therapy for me .. go check some ass and the dumb asses very amusing plus I just do it for My self dont really like attention but its nice for someone to recognize you work out once in a while .

Markg518 and Mountain-Man like this.
  11. Markg518

Markg518 BRPHARMA RepVendor Rep

Absolutely and same here don't like attention but is nice to have some stares to know.were doing it right

Sent from my XT1609 using Tapatalk