- Not a member yet?  Sign Up!

Warning DO NOT ORDER OR EMAIL

Discussion in 'Sciroxx' started by Mountain-Man, May 20, 2018.

1. Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man BRPHARMA RepVendor Rep

Forman
    Do not order or email sciroxxonline or Karl for time being there is alot of legal matters going on (LE) stay off the web site do not respond to any email from scrioxxonline or Karl,I am not his rep any longer for a much different reason but wanted to post a warning anyways for my community,I'll keep everyone updated

Tags:
    dr.ziegler420, BIGVNYC and Markg518 like this.
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Warning ORDER EMAILForumDate
    Browser WarningAnnouncementsSep 15, 2018
    TO ALL MEMBERS - WARNINGAnnouncementsFeb 14, 2018

3. Markg518

Markg518 Well-Known Member

Thanks MM !!

Sent from my XT1609 using Tapatalk

BIGVNYC likes this.
  4. Mountain-Man

Forman
    This hurts me badly Karl became a very close friend to me like a father also,I looked up to him for many things I don't mind saying I love the man very much and hope the very best for him im praying night and day we were very close he asked about my wife all the time and we has some major plans that were coming together.

That being said if anyone is owed a order or refund get with me so I can help

Markg518 and BIGVNYC like this.
  5. Mountain-Man

Forman
    Here is a news article about some of what's going on with Karl/sciroxx

More info from another site...

"...the new guy running the place says Karl is on the run, and the company has relocated to Bulgaria, or at least they ship from there."

"The guy I called out said 9 sciroxx remailers in the USA got busted and Karl is on the run.

He gave me this link to a news article, as if I can read it.

https://www.calcalist.co.il/local/ar...737064,00.html"

Former Mr. Israel and another man were arrested on suspicion of running a network for the production and smuggling of steroids

The police and tax authorities arrested the two suspects overnight following an investigation conducted on the basis of information obtained from the US Drug Enforcement Authority. The main suspect is Elad Ferman, who was previously known as "Mr. Israel"
    Tomer Gannon13:0104.30.18

The Tax and Police Authority arrested two suspects on suspicion of running an international network of production, distribution and smuggling of anabolic steroids (hormones that promote muscle and bone development) and counterfeit drugs worldwide. Eyal Cohen, the Rishon Lezion Magistrate's Court, extended their remand by eight days after the investigation team requested that the detention be extended by 10 days.
    The investigation was opened, among other things, following information received by the Israeli authorities from the DEA, the US Drug Enforcement Authority. In addition to the two detainees, another suspect is being interrogated in the offices of the Tax Unit of the Tax Authority. Further arrests are expected.

The main suspect in the affair is Elad Ferman, who specializes in bodybuilding and was previously crowned "Mr. Israel". According to the arrest request, Ferman heads the illegal activity of marketing anabolic steroids through a Web site, with the target audience being customers from abroad, mainly from the US Another suspect in the case, Lior Harush Shapira, is also suspected of serving as one of the chain's leaders.

The findings of the investigation point to extensive illegal business activity conducted by the suspects, which does not report to the tax authorities. There is also suspicion of serious offenses against the Income Tax Ordinance, the VAT Law, the Customs Ordinance, the Prohibition of Money Laundering Law and the Penal Law - Life Risk.

For the purpose of their criminal activity, the suspects used false names and / or straw people. According to Ferman, represented by attorney Ronen Rosenblum, Shapira, represented by attorney Kobi Ben Shaya, marketing the steroid under the brand SCIROXX, when the products are smuggled from Israel in a false statement under the guise of cosmetics by EMS mail Fast) and under pseudonyms. The money from overseas sales came to Israel on the names of straw men, by courier, Western Union and Manny Gram, and the names of straw men, raw materials for the manufacture of steroids, were smuggled into Israel, falsely stating the contents of the packages.

During the searches at Fermann's manufacturing plant, illegal substances were seized and tens of thousands of pills were tested for anabolic steroids. In Fermann's home, luxury vehicles were estimated at hundreds of thousands of shekels each, as well as equipment that ties him to suspicions.

The hidden investigation, which lasted about a year, is managed by the Diamond Unit in cooperation with the Customs and VAT Investigations Department in Jerusalem, the Jerusalem Police Station, the Money Laundering Prohibition Authority, the Intelligence Unit of the Israel Tax Authority and the Foreign Operations Coordination Unit of the Israel Police.

Markg518 and BIGVNYC like this.
  6. Aton

Aton Super-ModeratorStaff Member

Thank u for following through w this MM.

Better it came from our rep than me as u have a lot more intimate knowledge.

I read some things but was not sure what would come of it all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mountain-Man and Markg518 like this.
  7. Mountain-Man

Forman
    Gotta always watch out for each other. Community comes first always

Aton and Markg518 like this.
  8. dr.ziegler420

dr.ziegler420 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the heads up!! It's been awhile since there's been a big bustnI still remember when SSB went down and hlaf the forums online at the time.The way things are now I've been waiting on it again.The bigger boards are like Amazon for gear.When you can google it then guess what so is LE!! The saying about forgeting the past isn't a saying but warning!! This stuff and always be illegal no matter how me we disagree.Thats tge risk we all have chosen.Be careful brothers!!

Bean44 likes this.
  9. Squatster

Squatster Active Member

How many times have they been busted?
    Thank you for letting us know

Bean44 likes this.
  10. Mountain-Man

Forman
    Not sure brother not sure that is the ENTIRE story or 100% truth just making sure everyone is safe

11. TSizemore

TSizemore Member

According to Karl, he was arrested and detained for 12 days. He says they found nothing and the associates that LE pulled in with him also said nothing. However, he did say there are some shippers here that where detained and probably will be incarcerated.

12. Aton

Aton Super-ModeratorStaff Member

That sucks!

Let’s deal w crack dealers, drugs that end up effecting everyone around the seller and user.

So frustrating to see this happen to out industry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DieselPower and Bean44 like this.