- Not a member yet?  Sign Up!

It's all about tren !!I love my tren!

Discussion in 'BLUE RIDGE PHARMA' started by Mountain-Man, Aug 5, 2018.

1. Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man Well Known MemberVendor Rep

Forman
    1. Trenbolone Acetate--injectable version (Finaject and Finajet)
    2. Trenbolone Acetate--pellet form (Finaplix)
    3. Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonat e (called Parabolan by Bill Roberts)
    4. Trenbolone Hexahydrobencylcarbonate (called Parabolan on this board and several others)
    5. Trenbolone Enanthate

The many names of tren have confused many people. I've seen VETs and MODs and MEMBERs of several boards (not just this one) equate one tren compound with another, not knowing that one is actually not equivalent to the other. One common mistake I see is calling Trenbolone Hexahydrobencylcarbonate "Tren Enanthate." They are similar, but not the same (see below). I also have seen people refer to Tren Acetate as Parabolan--wrong!

So, let's clear this up.

The following is a brief summary of the main differences of each that I have created in order to clear up my own confusion on tren and hopefully help others here in the process. It is not meant to provide a detailed description of Tren activity in the body.

1. Trenbolone Acetate--injectable version (Finaject and Finajet)
    This is correctly referred to as "Fina." Finaject is the acetate form of trenbolone. It was produced in a short acting ester (acetate), so its effect lasts only a short time and frequent administration is necessary. Finaject was an injectable steroid of veterinary medicine, which was extremely popular in bodybuilding and powerlifting during the 1980's. The injectible Trenbolone Acetate called Finaject is no longer produced.

(Refer to the end of this post for a discussion of Esters)

2. Trenbolone Acetate--pellet form (Finaplix)
    Finaplix was a veterinary cattle implant, which contained the potent androgenic steroid Trenbolone Acetate. Once Finaject and Finajet were guy manufactured, bodybuilders began using Finaplix to make topical or injectible versions of Trenbolone Acetate.

Today, cattle implants have become designer products with varied doses and combinations of estrogenic and/or androgenic (trenbolone) agents. So, the process of converting cattle implants to useful versions of trenbolone acetate has become more dificult since one must separate the trenbolone from the other additives present in the cattle implants before using it.

3. Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonat e (called Parabolan by Bill Roberts)
    Parabolan contains a much different ester than Finaject and Finajet, called Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonat e. This ester extends the activity of trenbolone for more than two weeks, a more suitable design for human use.

The amount of trenbolone in 76 mg of Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonat e is equivalent to the amount of trenbolone in only 58 mg of Trenbolone Acetate. The acetate is a little more potent, more effective per milligram, because the acetate ester is lighter than the cyclohexylmethylcarbonat e ester; therefore a higher percentage of the weight of Trenbolone Acetate is trenbolone. A similar comparison also can be made with the other long lasting esters of trenbolone: enanthate and hexahydrobenzylcarbonate .

The muscle building properties of Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonat e are the same as Trenbolone Acetate (Finaject or Finajet) except for the longer half-life.

Although it is very similar, this compound is NOT the same as Trenbolone Enanthate. The only difference in these compounds is the esters (see ester definitions below), which all act almost identically (long lasting esters).

4. Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate (called Parabolan on this board and some others)
    NOTE: At the time of this post this compound name was spelled wrong (hexahydrobencylcarbonate) in the steroid profiles. The correct spelling is listed above.
    Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate and Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonat e are exatly the same substances. Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate ester is just another name for cyclohexylmethylcarbonat e ester.

5. Trenbolone Enanthate
    Although it is very similar, this compound is NOT the same as Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonat e (Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate). The only difference in these compounds is the esters (see ester definitions below).

THE DIFFERNCE BETWEEN THE ESTERS

The most important difference between the esters is wheter it is a short acting ester or a long lasting ester. The next most important difference is the weight of the ester. As mentioned under the Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonat e section (above), the relative potency of each ester of trenbolone is parially dependent on the weight of its ester.

The main difference between different esters is simply the number of carbon atoms in the ester. Propionate has three carbons, acetate has two, isobutyrate has four, enanthate has seven, cypionate has eight, and decanoate has ten. More unusual esters, such as cyclohexylmethylcarbonat e (used in Parabolan) has eight carbons and one more oxygen than the above esters making it the heaviest.

Therefore, the esters of trenbolone in order of potency when compared miligram to miligram (from most potent to least):
    1. Tren Acetate
    2. Tren Enanthate
    3. Tren Cyclohexylmethylcarbonat e (Tren Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate)

The differences in potency caused by the esters are negligible. So, you should base your choice of Tren on how frequently you plan to inject, how much you trust your supplier, and how much you trust the brand of tren you purchase.

If you are concerned about the possible side effects of tren, and don't mind frequent injections, then consider using Trenbolone Acetate. If bad side effects manifest, Tren Acetate will quickly leave your body after the last injection due to the short acting ester (acetate); and your body will be able to begin to recover quickly. On the contrary, your recovery from bad side effects won't begin until 2 weeks after the last injection of a long lasting ester of tren because a long lasting ester of tren will stay active in your body for more than two weeks after your last injection--continuing to contribute to the bad side effects.

Tags:
    aldodupaul, zillagraybear and BIGVNYC like this.
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads - tren love trenForumDate
    The science behind our beloved tren!United GearApr 3, 2018
    Got Tren?? Tren for every occasion!!Purity Source LabsTuesday at 5:37 PM

3. dr.ziegler420

dr.ziegler420 Well-Known Member

The best Tren I ever had without a doubt was the Finaplix pellets.I've never had any gear hit me like that did.And I'll never fofget the acidic taste I would get just seconds after I injected it!!

BIGVNYC and Mountain-Man like this.
  4. Aton

Aton ModeratorStaff Member

Kind of like boldenone undecylenate is the same as boldenone cypionate

Or npp is the same as deca

Sure it’s the same hormone but it will act a bit different in ur system and will release at a diff rate.

Now if we were talking about hex release rate compared to undecylinate then yes they release pretty much at the same rate. Plus the compound concentrations are different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Markg518, BIGVNYC and Mountain-Man like this.
  5. vinvina

vinvina Vendor RepVendor Rep

I love tren and how fast it changes the way I look it is,with out a doubt the most powerful steroid I have tried but it does have it's dark side effects for me I keep saying that it no more tren but it just start to call my name around February every year

6. Ross

Ross Active Member

Driver / Construction
    That is a lot of good info there , thank you Mountain Man

Mountain-Man and BIGVNYC like this.
  7. BIGVNYC

BIGVNYC Super-ModeratorStaff Member

Normally i have a low blood pressure usually like 110 over 60 or 70 just running a trt level of testosterone. Trenbolone would skyrocket my bp my last Trenbolone run was 700mgs and my bp hit 190/120 i had gotten splitting headaches and feel just like pure shit when bp gets to high. Trenbolone with out doubt is the one drug that gives you results. Even when bulking on Trenbolone you just come out so much leaner than any other drug trying to bulk. Changes to the body happen over night i can't remember how many time's i woke up in the morning looked in the mirror and and saw changes over night. Tren is a love hate relationship :heart::broken_heart:

8. Aton

Holly balls! 190/120 I would have stroked out lol

I would shit my self if I saw mine that high. The worst I’ve ever seen it was 140/90 and man did I feel like a stuffed sausage splitting its casing. I could feel the veins in my neck and head just tight as hell!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

9. BIGVNYC

I've left tren alone since then but i won't go over 500mgs no more.

10. Aton

500 is about the highest I ever take tren. I do as well on 250 a wk as I would on 500 so why go that high and have more sides w it.

Now I’ve done a gram of it but the gains were not worth it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Markg518, HeavyHanded and BIGVNYC like this.
  11. Musclemechanic76

Musclemechanic76 Active Member

I know I keep saying it but for myself I was a believer that test had to be higher.....

MM knows a couple years ago I would not use tren from some bad experiences.
    MM told me this run tren ace at 75mg ED or eod with prop at 30-50mg ED or eod
    With mast 100-150mg ED to eod.

I got it up to 75mg ev day and prop 50mg and Mast 125mg a day.

Run a bunch more at all at 100mg a day

When sides start I lower test prop to 40-50 and leave tren at 75 and mast 100 or more.

My bad expetiece with mood swings and bp was on tren e though ran it for 10 years or so 1-2x year with higher test and Eq.

What happened I figured out. I met my wife and kids we had... stress and tren don't mix....

Now on it my bp is 120/60-70 but I learned how to tune it in and lower test answer for me today.....

The problem u had was not anger or anything like that, just this irritable feeling that littlest things would urk me and make blood boil...
    I even asked for help with woman and said it's the tren bare with me.

Glad I figured it out, also learned that Eq causes me similar anxiety type of uneasiness but Eq is too bad for my red blood so no more of it period....

Last tren run April till June I was so calm even threw some bad sh7t that my wife wanted me to stay in it....

My biggest issue with tren ace is it gives me indigestion and every now and then bloating gas and bile over flow in stomach gotta take laxative and puke up the bile or cramping bad.....

I have read tren does this to quiet a few of us... progest build up in women during that time of cycle just before period causes this same bloating and cramping u watched many women puke it up at this period of cycle before they bleed.....
    Also all research shows raised progest levels causes bile drainage from stomach to drain slowly in turn causes no room for acids....

Just a little from my research... lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

12. dr.ziegler420

dr.ziegler420 Well-Known Member

My first Tren run I will admit I had to bite my tounge alota but since then I have more problems with Deca than I ever have with Tren.For done reason on Deca I wake up pissed off and it just goes downhill from there!!

BIGVNYC likes this.
  13. BIGVNYC

Well on the positive note Trenbolone makes me extremely horny like if i was a teenager again i knew guys that said it killed there sex drive how can it have the opposite effect from individual to individual? I guess high prolactin will kill libido and some users have a high infinity for conversion.

Another positive was aggressive for the weights in the gym while running Trenbolone i just kept increasing the load and set's. Just can't get enough while on tren....

HeavyHanded and Mountain-Man like this.
  14. HeavyHanded

HeavyHanded Well-Known Member

Tren ace is my favorite with daily changes in physique at even 50mg ed. Now I do love hex. 200mg of hex a week with 50mg eod of ace is wonderful.
    Ive done the gram plus of tren ace a week and I swear I love the lower doses much better. 3-400mg a week is so effective. Low test is a must imo. Mast just makes everything better.
    I get so fucking horny on that stack. I throw in npp if I look flat and perfect stack.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
    BIGVNYC, Mountain-Man and Aton like this.
  15. aldodupaul

aldodupaul BRPHARMAVendor Rep

Damn good read brother!!!!!
    Learn new everyday

Mountain-Man and BIGVNYC like this.
  16. Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man Well Known MemberVendor Rep

Forman
    I got some tren hex I'll be trying out soon

HeavyHanded and Aton like this.
  17. Markg518

Markg518 New Member

When I do run tren it's always ace. I would never go above 75 mg's Ed and to be honest usually did eod injections
    Along with mast e @400 a week and prop eod @50mgs.
    80mgs of var last six weeks
    That imo is the best cycle I've personally ran.
    Seems low but my body doesn't do well with high doses and more isn't always better because after awhile the body wants more and more and that can get expensive.

Sent from my XT1609 using Tapatalk

18. HeavyHanded

HeavyHanded Well-Known Member

Hex is so underrated imo. I absolutely love it. It just works so smooth and I swear sides are minimal to none.

Mountain-Man likes this.